Hello and welcome aboard BalticTraveller blog!
We are currently cruising at an altitude of 312 meters (1,023 feet) which is the highest point of Latvia, at a relaxed pace supported with in-depth travel guides to make your journey stress and hassle free. The weather in Riga looks good with a light breeze coming from Baltic sea as usual. Please support yourself with a light snack and beverage, sit back, relax and enjoy the reading!
Before the journey starts, may I ask you to direct your attention to some important facts about me and BalticTraveller blog:
- My name is Greg and I run this blog since October 2015
- I have a 9-5 office job and I haven’t yet decided if I want to quit it to become a full-time travel blogger
- I have worked for 6 years for an airline and travel agency
- I have worked for 3 years as a journalist
- I write travel guides about Baltics and Europe mainly
- I speak 3 languages (English, Latvian and Russian, and English is not my mother tongue, so pardon, if you see some mistakes). I also speak Polish and Norwegian at a basic level.
Main pages of this blog are:
Destinations – basically, travel guides.
Travel deals – some good travel deals.
Travel tips – tips for finding cheap airline tickets, booking a room, packing luggage etc.
Resources – best resources to book airline tickets, room, insurance and other travel essentials.
Contact – should you have any question or business proposal you are always welcome to contact me.
About me – this is the page you are reading at the moment. If you would like to get more updates from me, please don’t forget to follow my social media accounts.
Blog Goals for 2017:
- Make blog more personal
- Experiment with blogging in Instagram
- Produce more Youtube videos